Visit my national blog: In This Moment

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Kansas Voice makes its first appearance in the KGB

The KGB -- Kansas Guild of Bloggers -- has posted its newest edition over at The Force That Through, and leads off with a link to one of my posts.

Welcome folks! Glad to see you're here.

This is the first time Kansas Voice has appeared in KGB, although my other blog, In This Moment has shown up numerous times in the blog carnival. That was before I started shifting In This Moment to a more national focus.

One added joy of the new KGB is extensive linking to relatively unknown state blogs. It's great to see the Kansas blogosphere booming! I'll be updating my blogroll soon.

2 comments:

John B. said...

Glad to learn of your blog via Paul's post--and grateful that you saw fit to link to my humble blog.

I'll be hosting the Carnival next week; I look forward to submissions of any posts you care to send my way.

Diane Silver said...

Good to hear from you! My big problem is remembering to submit. I'll have to see that I do better on that.