Visit my national blog: In This Moment

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Welcome to Kansas Voice!

I'm splitting my Kansas posts off from my primary blog, In This Moment, in order to bring a more national focus to that 18-month-old blog.

Headlines for the Kansas posts will still be available on In This Moment and brief descriptions and links, but I don't want to give folks the idea that In This Moment is primarily Kansas oriented. I've been told that some folks are turning away because prairie happenings may be all they see on In This Moment. That can happen if you log on at the wrong time.

If you're interested in the Heartland, or you live out here like the rest of us silly, landlocked fools, pull up a seat and make your opinion heard.

As I launch this, I'm going to link back to some In This Moment posts that are of a purely Kansas sort.

No comments: